Information on Album Submissions
Send your vinyl submissions to the following address:
P.O. Box 23
Loja CTT Ovar
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This P.O. Box only accepts mail addressed to “Joel Costa”. Please make sure to write that name only.
We only accept hard copies as opposed to downloads. This editorial decision is sought to ensure that our reviews are as accurate as possible, as our evaluation criteria are tied to the concept of vinyl in content and creativity. Therefore, we will evaluate everything connected to the whole vinyl experience, from the music and the sound quality to the product design.
We guarantee a review for every submission that meets our guidelines. When in doubt, contact us before sending in your music to make sure it is a good fit.
- All records will be reviewed on our website and only a handful of records will be selected to be reviewed in our print magazine.
- We will only review records that have been released recently. Our cutoff date is 6 months, so if your music was released prior to that date, it may be ignored.
- We do review reissues released in the last 6 months.
- We cover the following styles of music: heavy metal (from extreme metal to folk/ambient), rock, classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock/grunge, punk, post-punk, hardcore.
- We will not accept submissions containing any forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.
- We can’t give a timescale for the review being published.
- Records will not be returned to the sender.
What happens after your music is submitted?
Once we receive your vinyl record, a review will be published (website or print magazine). Reviews that are published online will contain a link to stream your music on Spotify and a link to buy the record directly from the artist and/or record label. A product gallery is also included.